February 27, 2012

Conservatorium Hotel Amsterdam

Salvatori, partner of the Amsterdam Conservatorium Hotel Salvatori, outstanding supplier for the newest and exclusive luxury hotel in The Netherlands, renovated and re-styling by architect and interior designer Piero Lissoni.


















More than 800 mq of Lithoverde – 100% recycled stone eco-sustainable here proposed in Piombo stone – have been used for the floor of the hall and other public spaces of the hotel to respect and to harmonize with Amsterdam's former Sweelinck Music Conservatorium, originally built at the end of the 19th Century.

















An important provision for the hotel placed in the historical and cultural heart of the city, comprised of 129 rooms and suites, suitable for a worldwide tourism found of a new concept of lifestyle hotel.


3 comments:

  1. Well that’s really great and I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The interiors of the hotel is superb.I liked the color combination of the sofas and flooring of the hotel.I is really a beautiful hotel.

    Orlando Hotels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! Is there any packages available some discounts for hotel accommodations? I would also like to get freebies whenever I travel to save me some money even if I am enjoying. Thanks for sharing.

    Hotel Amsterdam Economici

    ReplyDelete